Are you a van driver looking for a new challenge in our same day courier division with an expanding company?
Are you driven to succeed and eager to perform at your highest?
Are you customer focused and able to manage risks, delivering first class service in a safe and compliant way?
If you answered yes to the above, you could be the driver we are looking for.
NINE56 Ltd has expanded and we are now seeking drivers on permanent contracts to help us continue to grow. A small but growing haulage firm in Sheffield, our fleet comprises artics and vans, and we have vacancies for both drivers.
Driver – Class B – Van
As a van driver for NINE56 Ltd you will be:
- Between 25 and 70 years of age. (Insurance Requirement).
- The holder of a full UK manual driving license for at least 1 year. (Insurance Requirement)
- Physically fit and able to carry out light manual handling.
- Familiar with technology and able to adapt to new systems.
- Well presented and able to hold a conversation in English.
- Willing and able to spend the occasional night away from home.
You will also have:
- No more than 7 points on your driving license with no more than 3 for any one offense.
- No DR or DG endorsements.
- Good general geographical knowledge of the UK.
- A bit of patience, the M25 can be hell.
Experience is not necessary but welcome. Full familiarisation training will be given to successful applicants.
In return you will receive:
- £8.00 – £8.25 per hour
- Accommodation when away from base overnight.
- 28 days holiday per year, (including statutory holidays). You may be required to work occasional bank holidays in return for a day off in lieu.
- Uniform, (after probationary period).
- All required PPE.
- Other benefits.
- 1 driver 1 vehicle policy so no cab sharing.